Wishbone Gold Plc
Suite 16 Watergardens 5
We take privacy seriously. It is important that you read this notice to understand what information we may collect, how it is used and your rights.
Website and Cookies
This website may include links to third-party websites and plug-ins. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their processing or use of data.
Personally Identifying Data
We lawfully process your personal data when you use the form on the website. By using the form you are choosing and thereby consenting to provide us with your personal data for the purposes of your specific communication. Our form only requires your name and email address. We request that you do not provide us with unnecessary personal data in your communications. This information will be retained by the company for the purposes of legitimate interest.
Data processing and storage
We store personal data on devices located in the UK, EEA and Australia. Third-party providers may maintain facilities in other jurisdictions. We only transfer data within jurisdictions subject to comparative or reciprical data protection laws.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services, and where your personal information is no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable timeframe. While we retain this data, we will protect it ,within commercially acceptable means, to prevent loss and unauthorised access.
You have the right to:
- Access to your personal data – You can request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction of personal data – You can request that we correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you.
- Erasure of personal data – You can request that we delete personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You can also ask us to remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing or if your information was processed unlawfully.
- Objection to processing – You can object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and your particular situation makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Restriction of processing – You can request that we suspend the processing of your personal data for the following reasons: if you want us to check the data’s accuracy; the use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; you want us to retain the data, even if we no longer require it, as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdraw consent – you may withdraw your consent at any time in cases where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data. This does not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Changes to this Notice
This Privacy Notice may be modified from time to time. Changes will be posted on our website.
If you have any concerns about this Privacy Notice, wish to exercise your rights or have any queries on how we handle personal data please email us.
Manage your Privacy Settings